Car Free Cruising – A day without driving
Have a car-free adventure:
- Catch the ferry from Docklands with Port Phillip Ferries to picturesque Portarlington
- We will have your electric bike will be waiting for you, some quick instructions and adjustments then you’re off to ride your e-bike
- Ride along the waterfront to St Leonards or take quiet back roads to see scenic countryside or ride 30 minutes to 7 boutique wineries or the award-winning distillery, The Whiskery, or nearby Drysdale gives access to the fantastic Bellarine Rail Trail
- Be back at the Portarlington Pier in plenty of time to catch the ferry home
- Cruise back to Docklands and relax with a beer, wine or coffee
If you want to ride the rail trail without the hassle of riding to Drysdale first we can pick you up from the ferry and drop you at the rail trail. If you have a different adventure in mind or overnight stay – please call to us to discuss.
Importantly if you enjoy the wineries too much or are a bit tired, then we can pick you and your bike up for a lift back to the ferry.
Saturday / Sunday
Service departs Docklands at 10:40am
Arrive in Portarlington just before midday
Hop on your e-bike & go explore
Meet at the pier around 4pm ready for a 4.30pm departure
- Return ferry trip
- 4 hour e-bike hire
- Bike delivery to the ferry
- Security chain
- Basket or pannier bag
- Bike adjusted for you
- Instructions on use
Call Jeremy on 0439 285 825 to book.